
This is Bob! He was born during MATH lesson today cause it was so damn boring. Bob Doodle! He plays the "Doodle Guitar-Bored Special!" HAHAHAH ok spaz.
I wish I could start afresh at a different school or something. Frankly I'm really sick of the people in school. So many of them are pretentious, so fake so superficial. So "bimbo" but being a bimbo means that they'd have to be fairly pretty, of which some are not.
How bitchy do I sound huh. But seriously speaking, I really don't like people in school. Out of everyone I know, the friends, nodding aquaintences, classmates, etc, I can honestly say I'd hardly miss most of them. Maybe at the most six people.
A new school/enviroment's exciting, for me. The first few days of being a completly mute retard then you start talking to someone and then another someone and soon so many new people!
haha.
save meeee
No comments:
Post a Comment